Digiheat inline electric heaters are versatile, easy to use and built to last. Program your desired water temperature and let Digiheat do the rest.
- Digital temperature management & self diagnosis
- Corrosion resistant heating element
- Streamline weather proof housing
- Available in sizes 2.4, 3.6, 4.8, 6.0,18 & 24 kW
Digiheat electric heaters incorporate the latest technology, advanced composite materials and inbuilt safety devices for long lasting dependability. Digiheat heaters are easily installed on the floor*, wall or along pipe work.
- Streamline non corrosive, uv stabilised housing.
- Digital temperature display & self-diagnosis.
- Simple 4 button programming.
- Built-in over temperature safety sensor to prevent overheating.
- Adjustable pressure switch to suit individual installation requirements.
- Polymer coated incalloy heating element for improved corrosion resistance.
- Quick connect unions for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Three phase models require wall mounting or along pipework
Polymer coated heating elements
Digiheat’s heating elements are available with a Polymer coating that offers outstanding corrosion resistance. The coating also extends the product life and improves its heating efficiency.
Polymer coated heating elements have a longer life expectancy than standard heating elements.
Temperature management & self-diagnosis
The desired water temperature is easy to set and the current pool temperature is shown in the LED display.
Digiheat’s digital control panel provides a continuous digital pool temperature display and incorporates a self diagnosis system. In the event of a problem, the control panel will display diagnostic error codes.
The integrity and performance of your pool heater and its components are protected by built-in safety devices
- Auto flow switch to shutdown the system in the event of no water flow.
- Built-in over temperature safety sensor to prevent overheating